The new Maximus 602v2 is even more versatile than before. Featuring a re-engineered woofer with a highly efficient hybrid magnet motor and improved suspension, the latest variant delivers bass notes with greater impact and more dynamic midrange, while improving power handling by 50%.
Developed to be an easy, high-fidelity upgrade to any factory 2-way system, the Maximus handles more power so you can add an amplifier to reach even greater output levels but still maintain high levels of fidelity.
- 6-1/2" component speaker system
- treated paper composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- steel woofer basket
- soft dome textile tweeter
- in-line crossover to protect the tweeter
- handles up to 90 watts RMS per side (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB at 2.83 V
- woofer mounting depth: 2-1/2"
- tweeter mounting solutions included
- integrated crossover
- grilles not included
This item can be back-ordered.