Morel invested the same passion, engineering, and philosophy that earned its car audio speakers countless awards in the development of the new MAXIMO ULTRA line consisting of 2-way, the new 3-way component systems, and coaxial speakers.
The tweeter is a new 25mm (1″) diameter soft dome tweeter, that employs Morel’s external voice coil technology (EVC™) developed specifically for the Maximo Ultra. The tweeter design sets new standards for power handling and low distortion for this price level while delivering an enjoyable musical sound reproduction. Its four mounting options make installation effortless and trouble-free.
The woofer features a high-grade ferrite magnet motor that provides increased magnetic energy, with higher power handling and better efficiency than ever before. The new design uses a specially treated paper cone and computer-modeled suspension for a highly linear movement during low midrange frequency reproduction, thus reducing distortion and increasing bass dynamics.
The crossover network is built to handle more power than the speakers using high-grade components. This minimizes component saturation that can make the speakers prematurely distort, allowing the Maximo Ultra to play to its fullest potential.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-1/2" treated paper composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- 1" soft dome textile tweeter
- external Morel Crossover Resolution (MXR) crossover
- handles up to 90 watts RMS per side (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.5 dB at 2.83 V
- woofer mounting depth: 2-3/8"
- crossover point 3500hz 6dB
- grilles included
This item can be back-ordered.