If you're custom-building a Morel Elate Carbon 2-way component system and you're not using an active crossover, you'll need a pair of Morel's MXT280C crossovers. These crossovers ensure that the speakers in your system receive the right frequencies for premium performance. And Morel builds in two levels of tweeter attenuation to control the brightness in your vehicle. Plus, if you have plans to bi-amp or bi-wire your components, Morel lets you do that too.
- pair of passive crossovers networks for Morel Elate Carbon components
- designed for use with a 2-way system
- crossover point: 2,500 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- bi-wire and bi-amp capable
- two-level tweeter adjustment (-2dB, +2dB)
This item can be back-ordered.