CDT Audio CL-65 6.5" Component/Convertible Set
CDT Audio CL-65 Component/Convetible Set
Hand built in USA
Two way component set includes carbon fiber midbass, high performance crossovers, and 3/4" inch silk dome tweeters (flush mount, surface mount, and angled mounts included as well as tweeter posts to convert set into coaxials).
- High performance carbon fiber woven cone
- 100% natural rubber surround
- Re-enforced midbass wire terminals
- Low profile crossovers = easier installation
- 3/4" inch silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnet
- Tweeter protection built into crossover
- High efficiency
- Can be used as component or coaxial speakers
Goals of speaker set: Create a high performance, 2 way component/convertible speaker set with a rich, warm, non fatiguing sound signature.
Sound Profile: Warm, Smooth, Detailed.
The CL-65 set features a high performance midbass driver and tweeter. The midbass driver uses a unique woven carbon fiber cone, which provides fast reacting, high output midbass as well as detailed midrange reproduction. The crossover features a low profile design to ease installation and allows a smooth transition between the midbass and tweeter. The high performance, 3/4" silk dome tweeter provides a warm, smooth high frequency reproduction with extreme clarity and very low distortion. Installation is also made easier due to the physical size of the tweeter. Overall, the system is efficient due to the design of the midbass and the fact the system has an impedance of 2 ohm. Also, the speaker set can be used as either a component or coaxial configuration (hardware is included to convert the set into coaxials).
- 6.5" Inch Midbass: woven carbon fiber cone, reinforced gold plated spade terminals
- 3/4" inch silk dome tweeter: ferro-fluid cooled, neodymium magnet
- System Impedance: 2 ohm
- Sensitivity: 91.5 db
- RMS Handling: 100 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 2.8"
- Frequency Response: 55-20,000hz