Audison AV K6 6.5" Component
Sound Express is an authorized dealer for Audison.
Great sound starts with the Audison AV K6. The prestigious Eisa Award “European In-Car Speaker System” was bestowed to Audison for the AV K6 component set for offering reference-class sound. By utilizing their entire R&D laboratory, Audison designed these precious components, to create a synergy that offers the highest quality sound in terms of bandwidth, dynamics, naturalness, and richness of the music.
- Tetolon® dome, a combination of silk and cotton with proprietary damping treatment, provides low mass and resonance-free response up to ultrasonic frequencies.
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil wound on double layer, extremely lightweight and compact, resulting in a very high efficiency and a crisp, dynamic sound.
- The annular geometry of the Rear Damping Chamber, together with the proprietary damping material, extends the frequency response to lower limits and reduces harmonic distortion.
- High flux density Neodymium REN® magnet, for very high efficiency and detailed sound.
- The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
|Comp||2 way System|
|Size||165 mm (6.5″) Woofer |
28 mm (1″1/8) Tweeter
88,3 x 123 x 36 mm (3″1/2 x 4″13/16 x 1″7/16) Crossover
|Power Handling||125 W Continuous Power |
250 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||50 – 22k Hz|