Audio Dynamics speakers were designed to reproduce music with ultimate accuracy. They have spent countless listening hours examining the tonal qualities of many different materials; from glass fiber to Kevlar, to carbon fiber and more. Ultimately, they chose wool pulp and paper for their ability to deliver astonishing realism and detailed timbre across the frequency spectrum. In order to combat the moisture in a vehicle, they added an acoustically-transparent chemical. As much time and development went into designing the tweeter in this component set. It uses the highest grade polymer film material and powerful Neodymium motors to produce clear, detailed, and smooth highs. Audio Dynamic speakers will pull you back into the musical performance and breathe life into your music collection.
- Coated paper cone
- 5 1/4 in (130 mm) Steel frame mid/woofer
- Lightweight foam surround
- 1 in (25 mm) voice coil mid/woofer
- 1/2 in (13 mm) polymer film tweeter
- 75 Watts RMS power handling
- 4 ohm
*All power ratings are figured using an electronic high pass crossover with a minimum crossover point of 90Hz at 24dB/Octave, 110Hz at 18dB/Octave, or 130Hz at 12dB/Octave.
- Frame Outer Diameter 5 1/8" (130mm)
- Grille Outer Diameter 6 1/2" (165mm)
- Motor Outer Diameter 2 3/8" (60mm)
- Tweeter Protrusion 1/4" (6mm)
- Grille Protrusion 3/4" (19mm)
- Mounting Hole Diameter 4 11/16" (119mm)
- Mounting Depth 2" (51mm)