Alpine SWS-10D2 10"
The SWS-10D2 10" sub can handle up to 500 watts of RMS power, so you can drive it hard and it'll keep up. The tough Kevlar® treated cone stays rigid under pressure, while its rubber HAMRS surround allows for maximum excursion. Its dual 2-ohm voice coils allow for wiring flexibility which helps if you plan on adding another subwoofer down the line. Also, it rocks in both sealed and ported boxes, so you can choose an enclosure that suits your tastes.
- 10" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS Santoprene rubber surround
- frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- power handling: 150-500 watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
- peak power: 1,500 watts
- sensitivity: 85.1 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-9/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.54-0.89 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 0.79-1.34 cu. ft.